[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Chris Johnson da2gnu at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:38:51 CET 2002

Hello!

I have a/v sync problems. For my system-info and the full report look at:
ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/chris_avSync.txt
Demo file at:
ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/chris_avSync.avi

a/v-sync is not correct. The status line stops at A:0.7, but sound plays
continously. It's just totally out of sync. I encoded this and a few other
files with flskMPEG
0.6. Only these files are broken. Others work fine. Using previous versions
of MPlayer (0.17, 0.18, 0.50) these files play correctly.
I played with -bps -ni -ao -ac -aid -abs -softsleep -mc -nobps options, but
nothing helped.
Other .avi work fine. Latest (20020107) cvs did not work, too.

Chris