[MPlayer-users] Compiling 0.60: libavcodec needed from ffmpeg cvs?

Alexander Skwar ASkwar at digitalprojects.com
Mon Jan 7 23:30:02 CET 2002

Hi!

I'd like to try out MPlayer 0.60.  Reading the docs, it says to use
libavcodec, the user should check it out from the ffmpeg cvs and then
copy the contents into the MPlayer source tree.

However, in 0.60 the libavcodec already contains files.

Which files should be used now?  Should I use the ffmpeg cvs files and
delete the supplied files from the 0.60 distribution, or should the
supplied files be used?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar at charente.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 22 days 6 hours 22 minutes