[MPlayer-users] Re: tdfx on 3dfx voodoo3

Marcin Cylke alien at itcomp.dabrowa.pl
Tue Jan 8 15:00:02 CET 2002

Hello

> i know. but can you read? where is the mplayer -v log???????
> i won't ask it again.

I thought that all you were asking for was just the veriosn number.
Here is the complet log

MPlayer 0.60-3.0 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)

CPU vendor name: AuthenticAMD  max cpuid level: 1
CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Duron SF Spitfire (Type: 6, Stepping: 0)
extended cpuid-level: 6
CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 0 SSE2: 0
Compiled for x86 CPU with features: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx
Reading /home/alien/.mplayer/codecs.conf: 24 audio & 70 video codecs
Usage:   mplayer [options] [path/]filename

 -vo <drv[:dev]> select video output driver & device (see '-vo help' for list)
 -ao <drv[:dev]> select audio output driver & device (see '-ao help' for list)
 -vcd <trackno>  play VCD (video cd) track from device instead of plain file
 -ss <timepos>   seek to given (seconds or hh:mm:ss) position
 -nosound        don't play sound
 -stereo <mode>  select MPEG1 stereo output (0:stereo 1:left 2:right)
 -channels <n>   target number of audio output channels
 -fs -vm -zoom   fullscreen playing options (fullscr,vidmode chg,softw.scale)
 -sub <file>     specify subtitle file to use (see also -subfps, -subdelay)
 -playlist <file> specify playlist file
 -vid x -aid y   options to select video (x) and audio (y) stream to play
 -fps x -srate y options to change video (x fps) and audio (y Hz) rate
 -pp <quality>   enable postprocessing filter (0-4 for DivX, 0-63 for mpegs)
 -nobps          use alternative A-V sync method for AVI files (may help!)
 -framedrop      enable frame-dropping (for slow machines)
 -wid <window id> use existing window for video output (useful with plugger!)

Keys:
 <-  or  ->      seek backward/forward 10 seconds
 up or down      seek backward/forward  1 minute
 < or >          seek backward/forward in playlist
 p or SPACE      pause movie (press any key to continue)
 q or ESC        stop playing and quit program
 + or -          adjust audio delay by +/- 0.1 second
 o               cycle OSD mode:  none / seekbar / seekbar+timer
 * or /          increase or decrease volume (press 'm' to select master/pcm)
 z or x          adjust subtitle delay by +/- 0.1 second

 * * * SEE MANPAGE FOR DETAILS, FURTHER (ADVANCED) OPTIONS AND KEYS ! * * *

> hah.
> did you read the message printed about do not bugreport if using that gcc
> version?

As far as I remember there is only a thing about 2.96 version, which is red hat official gcc creating lots of bugs.gcc-3.0 is the newer one, which is even proposed in the docs.

Bye
Pozdrawiam
np.
--