[MPlayer-users] mplayer bug? reading AVI files (fwd)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 10 05:27:03 CET 2002

Hi,

> Enclosed some bug info about a problem I encountered trying to
> play AVI files- feel free to ignore--
hmm. nice bugreport again. thanks.

please upload first 2MB of the avi file causing mplayert output you
quoted. it seems to be a demuxer bug, or a broken file.
is the file playable with other players (linux: avifile, xine, win: wmp)

> I don't think the problem is not specific to the file- I get the
> same stuff using the plugger testpages on this machine and xanim
> can play the avi file with no problem.
ahh. hmm.
where are those 'plugger testpages' ?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team