[MPlayer-users] Problem while compiling - PNG

HawkY hawky at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 10 09:19:02 CET 2002

Hi!

I'm new to GNU/Linux and this was my first compiling. (OK I thought this
would be...)

But the configure script found a problem while compiling with the
--enable-gui option. It said that it has problems with the PNG extension.
(For the GUI, I must have some PNG libs ?)
I've checked and found that I have libpng2 installed.

What can I do?

HawkY

(Debian/Woody)

Ps.: I'm not a member of this list so please if you can help, post it to
hawky at freemail.hu !
         Thanx

Linux is like a wigwam:
         "No Windows, no Gates and Apache inside!"