[MPlayer-users] Problems with DVD playing..

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 10 22:13:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> > Ideas?.. Comments?.. Solutions?
> RTFM. RTFM. RTFM.
>
> but you already should know the answer without mailing... :)
>
> Well.. R'ingTFM only works when the problem (or the inferrence of the
> problem) is listed there... But since the problem appears to be only
it is listed:

   4.3. DVD playback FAQ

   Q: Playing a DVD, I encountered this error :
   mplayer: ifo_read.c:1143: ifoRead_C_ADT_internal: Assertion nfo_length
   / sizeof(cell_adr_t) >= c_adt->nr_of_vobs' failed.
   A: This is a known libdvdread 0.9.1 bug, it should be already fixed in
   0.9.2.

please at least try 'grep', if you don't read it...
and don't tell us it is not there when it is there but you din't even
checked.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu