[MPlayer-users] I have opened a new thread without changing the subjet. MEA CULPA

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Fri Jan 11 07:53:02 CET 2002

> There are old header-files floating around. Find them, eliminate them.
>
> Maybe your own local installation of libpng-1.2.0 resides in /usr/local
> and the ones from the packages of you distribution reside in /usr, but
> /usr/local had a higher priority, so the old header-files got used by
> the compiler.
___
Yes, surely you are right. I have been looking for them and I have
discovered one from the installation of the last EMACS !!
Now I hope everything will run o.k.

Thank you very much
Everyday, when I go to bed I pray to the good Lord and then 5 min. RTFM
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040