[MPlayer-users] encoding to a 2 part avi

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Fri Jan 11 17:36:01 CET 2002

I have used the following command with somewhat mixed results, YMMV.

cat *[0-15].vob | mencoder <your options> -o part1.avi -

(I don't exactly remember the syntax of the name of VOBs, you may need to use *[0-15]*.vob instead)
Of course it depends on how many .vobs you have, and you would have to be in the right folder of
the DVD... Like I said, variable results.  Then again, I may have left out a - or something somewhere...

/S. Smith