[MPlayer-users] Re: bug in configuration file

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Fri Jan 11 20:37:02 CET 2002

Henrik Nordhus <hnordhus at broadpark.no> wrote:

> What I'm trying to say is : State that you don't support (i.e. take
> bug-reports and requests for aid) by people who use 2.96 because it is buggy,
> but don't exclude them from compiling your app.

If you are able to read, then you should be able to see the notice
telling you about:

Hazardous options a.k.a. "DO NOT BUGREPORT ANYTHING !"
  --disable-gcc-checking   disable gcc version checking

Nobody is preventing anybody from compiling anything, now quit whining.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #263:

It's stuck in the Web.