[MPlayer-users] MPlayer And Window Maker

Cipriano Mazzola mplayer at chamma.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 13:34:01 CET 2002

I am running 0.60 (latest, as far as i know)

I dont know if this bug exists with any other window manager/desktop
environment but i can only run mplayer when nothing else is running. If
i run it with any other app running window maker has to restart. Is this
something there is a fix for? would you like me to send any other
information?

Linux Distribution : Debian - Woody (2.4.16 Kernel)

Computer Specs:
PIII 733mhz
256 MB RAM
20.5 GB HDD
GeForce 2 Ultra
Sound Blaster Live

My system works perfectally fine otherwise.

Thanks
Cipriano Mazzola