[MPlayer-users] MPlayer And Window Maker

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Sat Jan 12 13:59:01 CET 2002

It's the Question that drives us, Bohdan Horst :
> MPlayer works perfect with my WindowMaker
Depends.. (on dunnowhat)
For example on 0.70 and 0.80 starting mplayer GUI with wmaker hotkey
starts GUI on each (!) screen on my dualhead config. Starting from
for example Eterm executes it just once. And starting Eterm from hotkey
again gets me TWO eterms, one on each display. Closing one of them makes
0.80 sig11 (0.70 doesn't). Setting GUI to fullscreen makes 0.70 and 0.80
sig11 (not always for the first time).

Huh.. Now I use blackbox :)

--
Gabucino