[MPlayer-users] detecting lirc in configure

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Sat Jan 12 15:18:01 CET 2002

./configure tests for /dev/lirc before checking if it can compile a sample
lirc app.
For people who use devfs (like me), the device is /dev/lirc/0

Could you modify configure to check for both /dev/lirc and /dev/lirc/0 ?

Similarly, in the lame package I have, lame.h goes in /usr/include (it's the
only .h  in the package). If configure  could autodetect and pick  up lame.h
there too, that would be nice.

Thanks
Marc