[MPlayer-users] mencoder can't find libmp3lame.so.0

mike mike nothing100 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:06:02 CET 2002

I know this doesn't seem to be an mplayer problem,
but I downloaded and installed the latest lame source,
compiled it and installed it. libmp3lame.so.0 is
sitting in /usr/local/lib just as it should,
and /usr/local/lib is in /etc/ld.so.conf.
But ldd on mencoder says it can't find libmp3lame.so.0.
Any ideas? Has anyone else seen this? Same problem
with libdvdread.

Mike