[MPlayer-users] maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed

Andreas Weigl Andreas.Weigl at asamnet.de
Sun Jan 13 14:34:02 CET 2002

Hi

I've got this message, when I play a divx3 file. It happens about 27 Seconds
after I start playing the file (and since then I don't get any sound).
When I play this file with avifile (xmms) evrything works fine.
I found this in the manpages:
-ni    force usage of non-interleaved AVI parser (fixes playing of some bad
AVI files)

It works with -ni, but can I fix the file with mplayer or mencoder?

Thanks
Andreas

PS: mplayer rules!!!
--
"I thought you were trying to get into shape."
"I am. The shape I've selected is a triangle."