[MPlayer-users] maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed

Andreas Weigl Andreas.Weigl at asamnet.de
Sun Jan 13 22:59:16 CET 2002

Hi

Am Sonntag, 13. Januar 2002 17:33 schrieben Sie:
> > It works with -ni, but can I fix the file with mplayer or mencoder?
>
> Probably, why didn't you try? :)

man mencoder -> no -ni Switch ...
But you are right. At least I could have tried it (<- That sentence right???)

> You have to do the thing which is described in "Fixing bad indexes"
> Just pass -ni also

mencoder says:
VBR audio framecopy not yet implemented!

So I have to wait ...

Thanks!!!

Andreas
--
Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to
school make a person educated, any more than going to a garage makes a