[MPlayer-users] Re: Postprocessing DivX

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sun Jan 13 23:43:02 CET 2002

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Sunday 13 January 2002 19:52, Arun Sharma wrote:

>> I was trying to see if I can use the spare CPU cycles (about 30-40%)
>> to do some postprocessing. Specifying -pp 0x20007f didn't seem to
>> make much of a difference in picture quality. Is there any feedback I
>> can get from mplayer about what's the pp it's actually using ?

> the cvs version prints some if u use "-v"

If I may butt in:

I think it would be nice to have some of this information availible in
the OSD, maybe triggered by another button instead of 'o', so one could
see this information while not being in windowed mode.

S°

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
112. is talking to his manager