[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

B. Johannessen bob at well.com
Tue Jan 15 23:41:02 CET 2002

On Monday 14 January 2002 17:00, you wrote:
> I am a unix geek but i still talk about my "first" monitor and my "second"
> monitor.  Do you guys really say stuff like "now it displays on my first
> monitor, see how i can drag it back onto my zeroth monitor"?

no, but quite a lot of us call a[0] the first element in the a[] array,
and we call /dev/ttyS0 the first serial port, and localhost:0 the
first local display.

in case it isn't clear, i'm for 0-based numbering!

	Bob

--
come to think of it, there already are a million monkeys at a million
typewriters, and usenet is _nothing_ like Shakespeare.