[MPlayer-users] What happened to subtitles?

Carlos Laviola carlos at laviola.org
Wed Jan 16 23:47:01 CET 2002

Just yesterday, I had subtitles & OSD nicely below the movie I was
watching (i.e. in the black strips area).  With the latest CVS updates,
however, that has gone away.  Any particular reason?  I'm guessing it
is related to libvo2, and I even tried to force it to use it by
passing --enable-vo2 to configure, but it just won't compile like
that.

I was beginning to get addicted to that already :-)

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _   to hell with icq, use jabber!
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|  THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK?