[MPlayer-users] Re: Gamma problem in MPlayer.

Dan Naumov jago at telefragged.com
Thu Jan 17 13:52:02 CET 2002

> Probably driver of your NVidia is incomplete. Since 3D gamma != 2D gamma != VIDEO gamma.
> As rule - these changes are performed by different chips of card.

> Best regards! Nick

The utility I use affects all X apps. In other words, it's not just
games that get increased gamma, but the entire desktop as well, Mozilla,
XChat, etc. I will look into this issue further by checking out if some
games don't get affected by this gamma utility. So far I've tested only
a few and it worked on them. To clarify, mplayer's gamma isn't increased
no matter whether it's in fullscreen mode or not.

Sincerely,
Dan Naumov