[MPlayer-users] Release announcement: Screensaver Disabler

Joshua Pollak pardsbane at offthehill.org
Fri Jan 18 20:32:01 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 01:32:23PM -0500, Robert Jameson wrote:
> Well, i used
> EXTRA_LIB = -L/usr/lib -lssd -lstdc++
> in config.mak, and i got that error, so no idea!

/usr/lib should be in your library path, so you probably don't need it. Do you have stdc++
installed?? What OS? I guess if this is going to be a popular item I should create a
mailing list.

Please email me directly more specific information and a log of what happened. You'll get
a bounce from my spam filter, just reply and send the spam filter message back to me.