[MPlayer-users] MDK 8.1 + Voodoo 3 3000

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 19 15:35:02 CET 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:13:20 -0200 (BRST)
Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva <alan at biof.ufrj.br> wrote:

> 	So, since I could not find /dev/3dfx, what can I do to make it
> works?  Or should I go straight to tdfxfb.  If so, how can I know if my
> Mandrake 8.1 is apt to work with tdfxfb and how to make it rocks?

If you are missing the device file, than read the documentation
(this time the kernel docu (Documentation/devices.txt) and create
the device file by hand. (I hope you already compiled support for
it into your kernel, otherwise: RTFM :-)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.