[MPlayer-users] Release announcement: Screensaver Disabler

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 19 22:55:02 CET 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:24:54 +0100
Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:

> One reason is, that the developers dont like c++ (which i somewhat
> can understand and somewhat not ;-)
> The second reason is that g++ caused a lot of bugreports because
> ppl tried to upgrade their gcc/g++ but forgot libstdc++ or they
> broke their entire system.

Addendum:

1)
<cite Arpi>
We not only don't like c++, but it's refused
as we had really lots of problems of c++
and was a hard work to get rid of all c++ code
and nobody want it back again, espacially not for some silly
screensavers
</cite Arpi>

2)
There is already screensaver code in x11_common.c if it does not
work for you, please send a patch to fix it rather than introducing
new stuff.

		Attila Kinali
--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.