[MPlayer-users] Re: SDL running problems

Marcin Cylke alien at itcomp.dabrowa.pl
Sun Jan 20 18:47:02 CET 2002

Hello

> Looks like i didnt. Please explain it again. Especialy why Mplayer
> gets a SIGHUP.

When I play a file using SDL driver it results with immediate shutdown of
the Xserver.The mesages displayed are those I've sent while I was
beginning this subject. And the cause why Mplayer gets SIGHUP is unknown
to me.
> Please use english text next time before you send a bugreport

It was the internal message of MPlayer ( --language=pl ) and I mised it
while checking the whole output log. Sorry.

> As I said. more info needed.

What should I include? I followed instructions from bugreport.html...
Bye
--
Pozdrawiam
Marcin Cylke