[MPlayer-users] Re: Segfault with -vfm 3 (latest CVS)

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Mon Jan 21 17:51:02 CET 2002

Sven Hartge <hartge at ds9.argh.org> wrote:
> Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Sven Hartge <hartge at ds9.argh.org> wrote:

>>> Ok. Thought it might have to do something with mplayer, since this first
>>> occured after I updated my CVS.

>> Ie it worked before ?

> I am not sure, since I cleaned my Debian installtion somewhat, it may
> have to do with this, I will investigate this further.

Ok, it seemed, I fscked up my libdivxen/decore.so setup, so mplayer used
a very very VERY old one in some obscure library path left over in my
ld.conf. (I really don't know since when it lurked around there.)

Since I accidently deinstalled my libdivxen/decore.DEBs, this old
library was the only one left and got loaded.

S!

--
BOFH excuse #397:

T-1's congested due to porn traffic to the news server.