[MPlayer-users] Error loading "divxa32.acm"

clemenswaechter clemenswaechter at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 16:43:02 CET 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, BlackRider wrote:
> I had same problem on SuSE 7.0. Upgrade of binutils helped.
> BR

Interesting... Which version of binutils do you have?
I have got the version 2.11.2 and according to ftp.gnu.org, I seem
to have the latest stable version. But of course this one can be buggy, I
don't know.

I'd try to downgrade to see wheather that really works...
Though I can't really imagine how this could affect the loader code
which links perfectly since it is written in c... But we will see if that
really
is the reason why it does not work

Clemens Wächter