[MPlayer-users] Re: problem with a/v sync.

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sun Jan 27 18:52:02 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Gabucino writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/01/19 15:42

> > What's the proposal - one system wide file something like:
> > /video/file1.avi -aspect 16:9
> > /video/subir/file2.mpg -delay 2
> Yes

 I'd  opt  for  separate  files: for foobar.mpg let mplayer seek for fo­
obar.mpg.rc or .foobar.mpg.rc. This way I can record  this  option  file
along with video file and stop worrying about loosing my one big rc file
(a *registry* of settings? :)))

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |           Modem Police...we clocked you at over 1600 cps.           |