[MPlayer-users] Xinerama support

Jan Sacharuk jan at chloris.ca
Mon Jan 28 00:15:03 CET 2002

How does Xinerama support work in 0.60? It seemed to recognize it, and
compile just fine, but when I actually try to play something, the
display area is black, though I can hear the audio track. I'm running
X 4.2.0 and I have a Radeon 8500.

I've read through all the documentation, but I can't find a single
file that actually references Xinerama explicitly.

If anyone could help me out, I'd much appreciate it.

JS

--
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity