[MPlayer-users] SVCD Help?

Preston Lord webmaster at t2.net
Mon Jul 1 05:47:02 CEST 2002

Does MPlayer support playing SVCD's? If so, where are the options to
enable the SVCD format. All I get is an "unsupported format" error.
I can play the raw mpeg files until burned to cd as an svcd.

The svcd's play fine in other dvd players for win32 like powerdvd and
windvd. I am switching to SuSE and need a good svcd player, looks like
MPlayer is the solution... am I right?

Thanks again for any ideas/help.

Zipur