[MPlayer-users] Gui and colors

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jul 8 17:06:38 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > I've just checked (using mplayer compiled from CVS
> > an hour ago) and i
> > have the same problem.  BUT it only seems to show up
> > on Windows Media
> > files, and only when you're using the GUI.
> > Everything else works fine
> > with the GUI and Windows Media works fine without
> > it.
> > --
>
> Verified on :
> - AVI files
> - X-men 's divx
> - DVDs (Matrix, The Mask, the 3 DVDs of Robocop)

RTFb ?

check which codecs do this and which don't. i think it happens only with
codecs determining frame size when decoding first frame, and won't happen
with codecs using header info for w/h.

libavcodec, libmpeg2 and most other native codecs determines w/h at
decoding, the win32 dlls uses the header. so, try with win32 dlls.

also, check with which -vo it happens, maybe it's specific to one.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team