[MPlayer-users] Re-encoding to higher bitrate

Bradley M Alexander storm at tux.org
Mon Jul 8 19:05:01 CEST 2002

I have a number of movies that I recorded prior to coming up with a method
of commercial removal. I would like to go back and remove the commercials
on these.

My question is, would going back and reencoding them actually buy me
anything? The framerates with commercials were usually in the 600-700
range, but without, its in the 700-800 range.

Will it buy me anything to expand the resulting avi to approx. 700MB after
removing the ads or should I just leave it the same size?

Thanks,
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org