[MPlayer-users] Re: Warcraft III movies .mpq

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Jul 9 02:07:06 CEST 2002

On Tuesday, 09 July 2002, Eric Lammerts wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Sycotic Smith wrote:
> > Maybe 'BLZ0' needs to be added as a FOURCC to the etc/codecs.conf
> > file as a DV50 alias/second/whatchamacalit.  If it IS that type of
> > file afterall, it would be my guess as such.
>
> I tried that, and it works. The video is ok, and mplayer says:
> "This file was encoded with DivX501 Build450"

Which reminds me:
Feature request - an option to set fourcc for mplayer manually, something
like
mplayer -fourcc DIVX
It would solve all such "problems" without the need to add these things
to codecs.conf.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>