[MPlayer-users] 20020709 libavcodec snapshot and RH's gcc3-3.1-1

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Jul 9 17:30:02 CEST 2002

Hi everyone.
I'm writing this to give heads up for those interested. This version of
libavcodec triggers an internal compiler error in that gcc version,
so don't post such "bugreports". I'm downloading gcc3-3.1-5 now to see
if it helps.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>