[MPlayer-users] Possible bug [FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT]

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 9 23:36:02 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 13:30, Per-Arne Holtmon Akø wrote:
> Also attached the output from a 'cat /usr/compat/linux/proc/cpuinfo', at
> your request. Have fun with it :)
Hmm, your /proc/cpuinfo advertises SSE support (the entry called "xmm"), but
if you have an Athlon MP, this is false. Also cpuMHz and bogomips are the
same, which I doubt is correct. Your should probably contact the FreeBSD
develoeprs about this.

(All these assumptions are based on AMDs techdocs, so I hope they are correct
about this.)
--
Best Regards,
        Atmos