[MPlayer-users] problem with sound pre-playing on divx4

Ian Truelsen ian at ihtruelsen.2y.net
Wed Jul 10 00:13:02 CEST 2002

I have a couple of avis, encoded in divx4 I think, where the sound will play about 3-4 seconds ahead of the video. I have tried every setting that I could think of from the docs, most specifically -mc, which seems to make it a little better ie 2-3 seconds ahead, but I can't seem to get any closer. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to resync the audio, or delay it, or something?

I am using MPlayer 0.90pre5-2.95.3

--
Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy