[MPlayer-users] ASF patenting ?

Zdik Kudrle kudrle at impossible.cz
Fri Jul 12 11:11:01 CEST 2002

> Patents doesn't hold in every country just because
> it was submitted in U.S.A you know...

Hey, guys, this is exactly what I wanted to say:

Arpi & CoreDevel team are from Hungaria, lots of other people are
from Europe. Who gives a damn about f**king USA laws?
I can reverse-engineer whatever I want, because I live in free
country (CZ). I can actually reverse-engineer NSA's most secret
stuff, (well, I can't, coz I'm not smart enough, but I could :-)

The only problem is something like Sklyarov case - but I don't
think that MPlayer is such pain-in-the-ass for M$ as Sklyarov was to
Adobe due to his hack of anti-copy protection.

So calm down, hopefully we (some of us) live in free countries,
we can drink beer in public places, we don't have to swear on flag
every morning in the school, so let's enjoy our lives :-)

--ZK from CZ