[MPlayer-users] Re:_[MPlayer-users]_Is_it_possible_to_cha nge_ video_bitrate_for_MPEG2_?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Sat Jul 13 02:58:02 CEST 2002

>hmm. and are they running wmp or mplayer to play avi? :)
>A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

That I'm not sure about... as I have no funds to purchase one with that many options.  Mine only does MP3 and (S)VCD, and DVD of course...  Would be awesome to see that they are running mplayer ;)  Highly doubt it tho, since they are DVDplayers first, WMP/ASF second.

On a side note, if anyone has one of those old Circuit City DIVX boxes they are willing to donate, I would be glad to see what I can come up with to get those discs working in mplayer...

/S. Smith