[MPlayer-users] encoding for dvd burn question

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Sun Jul 14 21:48:02 CEST 2002

installed CVS, no change on the audio sync problem. TFM doesn't have
anything that helps, I even tried audio delay, which didn't seem to do
anything.

I can cut a section of the mpg to upload(its a 1gig file normally) but
where do i upload it?

--

Steven Adeff
ADEFFS at RPI.EDU

Those who can think, do; those who cannot, dress funny.

"Bodies are for hookers and fat people" - Bender

You can teach the ignorant, with the stupid there is no hope.

"You see, eventually your music will help put an end to war
and poverty, it will align the planets and bring them into
universal harmony, allowing meaningful contact with all
forms of life."
-Bill 'n' Teds Excellent Adventure