[MPlayer-users] Size of subtitles

Michael Eckstein ibase at bbs.infima.cz
Tue Jul 16 20:33:01 CEST 2002

Subtitles are scaled when scaling the film. So if the film is played in
fullscreen, then subtitles have various sizes, depending on the size
of the original movie. The lesser is the original size of the movie,
the bigger is the font size in fullscreen. So using one preferred font
is not possible for movies with different sizes.