[MPlayer-users] Problem with subtitles

André Wagner andre at syspoint.com.br
Thu Jul 18 14:48:03 CEST 2002

Hi

I'm having a little trouble with the subtitles. I searched all the fine documentation but couldn't find any help.

I watch a video in wide screen, so there are two black stripes - one the top and the other in the bottom. So when I watch with it subtitles, the subtitle goes in this black stripe in the bottom. The first sentence appears ok, but when the second sentence appears, the first one stays in the back of it, and then the third appears in the top of the second, and so on...

p.s. I tried to use -subpos 70 to put the subtitles onto the movie, but it flickers. And my computer is not fast enought to use the -double switch... :(

Thank you in advance!

--
© André Wagner