[MPlayer-users] I need some OGG files with video + audio

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Jul 20 19:16:01 CEST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm trying to write an OGG demuxer and need some OGG files that contain
both video and audio. I know that these are not 'standards compliant
OGG files', and that oggmux for Windows is probably the only
application that produces such files. Well I need some of those :) I'd
also want some with subtitles included (or any other streams than
simple video and Vorbis streams).

If anyone has such streams then please drop me a line. I don't need
whole 700megs files, a few megs from the beginning and more than
sufficient. Either upload to your webspace, send me a mail/several
mails with the file attached, or contact me for an FTP account.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for crossposting.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)