[MPlayer-users] NAMP : a Gtk2 frontend for mplayer

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Jul 20 23:08:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 09:24:25PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > However I've got no idea, what this gtk_path.h is, and which library has got
> > this header file I should install.

Eh, Arpi, so you're happy to be able to say that kind of answer even for me? ;-))

> it's written as requirement on teh webpage you downloaded it from :)

Ehh, the FAMOUS and GREAT configure should detect if someone is missing, shouldn't
it?

> anyway i'm not interested enough to download and compile gtk2 :(

I've got libgtk2 devel packages installed, since I'm porting my - currently -
very stupid starmap application to gtk2 ;-)

- Gábor (larta'H)