[MPlayer-users] DVD constant a/v mismatch (was DXR3 audio/video sync issues)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 21 00:16:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > Fortunatelly I managed to find the program that reports a/v delay, even
> > GPL-ed and with Linux version:
> >
> > http://www.maven.de/code/index.html#vstrip

nice tool.
porting to linux is easy:
- add dvd2avi_plugin.c to Makefile
- replace __int64 by int64_t
- replace flags[] by flags[1] in some struct in dvd2avi*.h
- replace _filelengthi64(fp) by lseek64(fp,0,SEEK_END)
and 'make' and you're done :)
maybe i'll prepare some cleaner patch and send it to teh author soon

> Would be fine if mplayer can use some of that code. I put  a jpg
> (vStrip-Screenshot-recognized-delay.jpg) on incoming there
interesting. could you show the delays for teh first (video) streams?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team