[MPlayer-users] release of ogmtools 0.5

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Jul 24 19:32:12 CEST 2002

ok, it looks like there's a problem with that configure script,

because ./configure --with-blablabla -disable-avilib-detection ( or
something like that ) worked...

ogmtools compiled, and tried it on an avi file ( with divx video + mp3
audio ), like:
ogmtools my.avi -o out.ogm, but i got an ogm without audio... so i
assume mp3 audio is unsupported yet...

by now i'm converting that mp3-audio-track into vorbis to see a working
ogm file :-)

bye,
gabor