[MPlayer-users] release of ogmtools 0.5

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Jul 24 20:40:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

> i assume this is compatible with the oggds from
> tobias.everwicked.something...

That is the idea. I'm always trying to keep in compatible - but it's
not always possible (like the inclusion of WAV sound). I wrote the the
author and hope that he'll be able to help me.

Btw I've just fixed a minor bug in vorbis.c (not initialized
structures). Perhaps it fixes your problem, too? Get it at
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/ogmtools-0.501.tar.bz2

> btw. this kind of ogm file is a standard to some degree?

Nope. It works with OggDS and mplayer. I hope that the Xiph.org guys
someday get their standards done so we can build really standard
complying software.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)