[MPlayer-users] CDVC video format?

Fredrik Glockner fredrigl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 23:14:02 CEST 2002

I have a .AVI file which I would like to play back
with MPlayer.  When trying to view it, I get this
message:

Detected AVI file format!
VIDEO:  [CDVC]  720x576  24bpp  25.00 fps  29569.7
kbps (3609.6 kbyte/s)
Detected audio codec: [pcm] afm:2 (Uncompressed PCM)
Opening audio decoder: [pcm] Uncompressed PCM audio
decoder
AUDIO: 32000 Hz, 2 ch, sfmt: 0x10 (2 bps), ratio:
128000->128000 (1024.0 kbit)
vo: X11 running at 1280x1024 with depth 24 and 32 bpp
Can't find codec matching selected -vo and video
format 0x43564443 !

Do anybody know if this video format can be viewed
using MPlayer?  I did check that my codecs.conf file
is updated, and I did try to read the codecs.html to
check for other issues.

If the file format cannot be viewed with MPlayer,
could anybody suggest an alternative viewer, possibly
for the Windows system?

Thanks,

Fredrik