[MPlayer-users] shrink a movie

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Jul 27 22:39:02 CEST 2002

Hi.

http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/

> The only differences are that in the first clip audio is at 48000Hz with
> the video stream coming first in the Ogg file, while the second clip is
> resampled to 44100Hz with the audio stream before the video.

Interesting bug. I've been working a lot on ogmmerge over the last four
days and am close to release a (nearly completely rewritten) version
0.6 which should also fix a lot of bugs.

I'll let you know explicitely once I release that version so that you
can check if the new ogmmerge version does also produce files not
playable under Windows.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)