[MPlayer-users] Zaurus-mplayer HOWTO

james james at kirk.math.twsu.edu
Mon Jul 29 07:58:02 CEST 2002

On Sunday 28 July 2002 11:38, you wrote:
> James,
>
> I am quite interested in viewing this document, however, I receive a
> "Not Found" error when clicking this link.  Is this the correct link?

Sorry, I was typing that rather late. Here is the correct link.

http://kirk.math.twsu.edu/family/james/mplayer.html

James L.

btw, I won't get around to fixing it until tommarrow at the earliest, but the
link for the mplayer binary (for zaurus) is there. (At least if I can link
properly, which I am not too sure about, as it is rather late, both when
making the page and now.) I am unsure if it works or not. If it does, please
email me directly and if not the same. I haven't yet tested that build on
another zaurus.