[MPlayer-users] Configure drives me to despair

Jan Luehr jluehr at gmx.net
Mon Jul 29 10:53:02 CEST 2002

Hi folks,

well, I'm trying to compile the latest cvs snapshot. The following
problem apperas in 0.90pre5, too. May you also please include a
spellcheck for the arguments?

I type:

dagobert:/tmp/MPlayer-20020729# ./configure --prefix=/ust/local/mplayer
--with-win32libdir=/usr/local/w32codec-0.60/ --enable-xv --enable-x11
I get:

Optimizing for: athlon mmx mmx2 3dnow 3dnowex sse mtrr

  Enabled optional drivers:
    Input: network tv mpdvdkit vcd
    Codecs: divx5linux
    Audio output: alsa9 oss mpegpes(file)
    Video output: vesa mpegpes(file) fbdev
  Disabled optional drivers:
    Input: tv-v4l tv-bsdbt848 cdda dvdnav dvdread dvdcss
    Codecs: divx4linux xvid libavcodec real xanim directshow win32
libvorbis libmad
    Audio output: sgi sun arts dxr2 nas sdl
    Video output: xvidix zr dxr3 dxr2 sdl gif89a jpeg png svga aa ggi
xmga mga opengl dga xv x11 directfb tdfxfb 3dfx

What's wrong here?

Keep smiling