[MPlayer-users] Problem compiling latest CVS

Diego Zuccato diego at otello.alma.unibo.it
Sat Jun 1 14:21:02 CEST 2002

Gabucino wrote:

> > mw.h:197: Internal compiler error in print_rtl_and_abort, at flow.c:6458
> > Checking for gcc version ... 3.0.4, ok
> I wonder why don't gcc developers (and redhat/mdk/...) compile mplayer
> as a gcc test program.
Well, sometimes seems that they do it... In mdk80, the default 2.buggy
:-) compiled without problems O:-)

What I don't understand is: why in the hell should they patch the
compiler ??? Bahf... Well, trying not to be too much OT here... Could it
be possible to write a minimal testprogram that can test if the compiler
produces good code for mplayer (without having to rely on its
version...)?

BYtE,
 Diego.