[MPlayer-users] (????)???????? ????????

Georgi Georgiev chutz at chubaka.homeip.net
Tue Jun 4 18:00:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 08:14:21PM -0400, D. Olson wrote:
> Hi there. I am really sorry, but I can't read what you typed. Could you
> please send that again in English? Thanks.

Well, according to world.altavista.com, it says:
=======================
How are you,! Currently doesn't the home page hold mam? It wants there isn't a
function where? Home page of many years and khen theyn chu with know-how and
the customer of development, the server civil official and program development
the consulting where the intimacy is high With the customer wants the home page
which, web program it produces and and it maintains / conservativeness it
gives. (It will grow lower part item, when lik it does, detailed of trying to
confirm contents where possibility there is) 1) intranet production (CUG) - the
business civil official program for streamlining of company internal business
2) yu. radio intranet production - business integration of the mammary gland
and the radio (in place whose business employee is many application boat song
it is high) 3) big myu ni mote production - the program for information
exchange and an activation of the members 4) web mail production - it applies
in home page and company internal mail program of member putting first 5) other
web program The home page which it made from nose smallness four * Radio
Research Laboratory [ }http{: //www.rrl.go.kr ] --- orthodoxy as busy official
seal Radio Research Laboratory home page it is telecommunicaion equipment to be
produced from UNIX base cung --- searches are possible. * School disaster
rehabilitation fraternal order [ }http{: //schoolsos.or.kr ] As the agency
under --- Ministry of Education mountain as school disaster rehabilitation site
it is operated with the member program which has become discrimination anger. *
All [ the }http{: //www.moduga.net ] The web mail service site which
simultaneously supports --- Korean alphabet child D and English child D *
teentimes [ }http{: //www.teentimes.org ] As the The teen Times home page which
is a week English newspaper of --- HanKook Daily News company the eastern image
for studying of course --- thing, studying bio rhythm and the congratulation
card back various it sends the English studying site which puts in the program
which is beneficial * Heat month tu [ }http{: //hitworld.co.kr ] The shopping
which sells --- life home appliance, the computer, a life width, the precious
metal, the flower, the child article and the own drink meter back it will drive
Meaning of a passage or consultation wants the minute when to leave the contact
place and a name, when it puts, it will give a direct liaison. Nose smallness
four home page production team person in charge: Kim zero season section chief
(web at koso.net) transformation: 02) permission it is sent the mail in advance
3431-8100 without and the point apple it gives. When it does not want the mail
reception, it will grow the reception refusal button, lik to do!

boy, do I love those autotranslator things. :))

--
/ Georgi Georgiev    (-<     / You can do more with a kind word and a gun \